Should be obvious from the your title, but yours truly is now coming at you from Shanghai!
Wait, what? You may ask yourself – when, how, why, huh, did this happen? And why now am I coming back from being dark for awhile…?
Well… I took some time to focus on getting healthy and running a lot. And with that my food adventures were fewer and farther between. But now in Shanghai the sky is the limit.
Expect more from me about things like
- Where did you find good bourbon in Shanghai?
- What foods have I tried and loved or not loved?
- What foods are kids willing to try here?
- Can you find a red wine without breaking the bank?
- How do I learn to cook all this awesome food, since I’ve made so many steaks and fried chicken in my time?
- Does all beer out here taste “the same”?
- How do you not get treated to the expat version of everything?
- And more…
Some highlights so far:
- Wine is expensive
- Bourbon ain’t easy to find, but it can be had
- Food is amazing & yes I’ve tried a few weird things
- And running and walking all over are helping me keep it all in check
Expect more to come – not sure at what frequency, but I gotta share this experience so then y’all will come visit!